If there's one thing leaders seem to agree on, it's that change is constant and inevitable in today's organisations.
As one of those tasked with planning and implementing change, and helping the organisation's people to get to where they need to go (in one piece), you've no doubt come up against some or all of the following:
- Ingrained assumptions and perceptions
- Poor communication
- Lack of leadership
- Lack of engagement
- People in distress
and you might have experienced:
- Feeling like you can't get any traction
- Wishing you could help people who are struggling
What if it doesn't have to be like that?
What if instead, you could:
- Navigate the political and cultural minefield without getting caught up?
- Cut effortlessly through the noise and deliver what's required?
- Keep a cool head when others are in catastrophe mode?
- Get more done without working longer hours?
- Enjoy your work more and get the best out of your stakeholders?
- Understand the key to helping people stay productive and healthy while transitioning to the new way?
All of this and more can come naturally, when you understand what really drives change, and what's going on when people are disengaged, distressed, or not cooperating.
This programme offers you a foundational understanding that will transform how you relate to your work, the issues you face, and the people you work with. The understanding we'll explore shifts not only the goalposts but the whole playing field.
Come prepared to set aside everything you thought you knew about Change and explore a completely different paradigm.
For details on this six-month transformative one-to-one coaching programme, download the brochure, or contact Vivienne for a discovery conversation to see if SHINE is right for you.